Sailing, sun and water, what a great package deal for a fun filled day. The tropics offer many outdoor activities that allow tourists to begin their day early in the morning, until late in the evening. People come from all … Read More
Lazy Lizard Sailing Costa Rica
Open and Private Charter Catamaran Sailing Tours from Playa Flamingo
Why Lazy Lizard Sailing
Sunset Catamaran Tour
The most popular tour in the entire Guanacaste region. It’s easy to understand why! Enjoy a full afternoon of sailing and snorkeling or relax with Lazy Lizard on the catamaran. Experience the most stunning sunset on Costa Rica’s Pacific coast from the best vantage point possible — out on the water.
Price: $85 / Per Person
Morning Private Catamaran Tour
Plan a day of family fun that starts with a morning adventure on the water. Our Morning Catamaran Tour is perfect for families with children and those who like to get out on the water before noon.
Price: From $1250
Plan the perfect catamaran tour customized to your group. Your Private Charter will leave from Playa Flamingo on our 34-foot or 38-foot catamaran.
Price: From $1250
Celebrate the milestones of your life with an ocean sunset as your backdrop. Lazy Lizard Sailing’s Special Events are perfect for wedding parties, anniversaries, and birthdays. We can accommodate up to 32 people.
Price: From $1700
- Transportation (from Tamarindo, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo and Potrero areas)
- Open bar
- Chef-prepared bocas, salad, snacks and dessert
- Snorkeling including a tour guide and all equipment
- Sunset tour
With Lazy Lizard Sailing, you can expect professional service; expert guides; high-quality safety and snorkel gear, and delicious snacks. We love to sail and you can expect us to move with wind power as much as possible. We also love snorkeling and we try our best to show off the nature and wildlife of the Guanacaste coast to our guests.
You can expect to be back on shore before nightfall.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours are not eligible for any refund of any amount. We do not offer rain checks or cancel due to rain.
- You can change the date of your tour up to 24 hours before your reservation, pending availability.
- Clients who miss the bus or do not arrive on time are not eligible for a refund.
- A full refund is available for clients who cancel 7 or more days before their reservation.
- Those who cancel 2-7 days before their reservation can receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of a private charter reservation are not eligible for any refund of any amount.
- Clients who do not show up on time for their private charter are not eligible for a refund.
Starts at 2:00 p.m. and returns at 6:00 p.m.
Starts at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 12:30 p.m.